[artinfo] [UNXposed] Call for tapes: T H E L O V E S H O W
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:39:20 +0100
*** CALL FOR VIDEO SUBMISSIONS ***
T H E L O V E S H O W
Video series seeks short explorations into everyone's favorite feeling:
guilty pleasures, obsessions, possessions, intimate confessions, fun and
games, revenge, emoticons, Hallmark moments, ironic gestures, genuine
emotion, desire, longing, disequilibrium.
Leave your genres at the door: activist, performance documentation,
experimental, narrative, animation, all of the above, etcetera.
Press Play is a monthly video series dedicated to bringing national and
international video work by emerging and established artists to Pittsburgh,
* Deadline: Submissions should be postmarked no later than January 20, 2003
* Submission format: Mini-DV NTSC format is preferred. VHS NTSC format will
also be accepted. Please cue tape to the desired point. Include a SASE if
you would like your tape returned.
* Length: Works should be no longer than 20 minutes.
* Additional materials: One paragraph biographical statement and one
paragraph description of the work.
* Submission and Screening Fees: None
* Awards: None
Previously screened works are welcome. Work previously screened in
Pittsburgh will be considered.
Please include the following information with your submission:
Name of videomaker(s)
City, State & zip
Year of completion
c/o Carnegie Mellon University
College of Fine Arts 300
5000 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Direct questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org