[artinfo] [UNXposed] Shortfilm and media

UNXposed Moderator SAIZ@azar.ms
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:46:31 +0100

COURTisane festival for shortfilm & new media

Deadline: 01/04/03

Address: Scheldestraat 169, 9040 Ghent, Belgium

url: www.courtisane.be

Previewtape: vhs (pal,Ntsc) dvd, mini dv

Screeningtape: Betacam, mini dv, dvd

Prizes: not yet decided

Additionalinfo: The next festival takes place from 14 till 16 may 2003.
The aim of the COURTisane festival for shortfilm and new media is to create
a programme wich brings a fusion between narrative/non-narrative fiction and
experimental shortfilm/video and new media.
We are a young and dynamic festival for a young and dynamic public.
We accept all narrative/non narrative shorts, fiction, experimental, new
media works and installations.