[artinfo] ICA Digital Showcase

UNXposed Moderator SAIZ@azar.ms
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 13:45:15 +0100

The Digital Showcase - Call For Submissions for December
Following the successful November* launch of the Digital Showcase, ICA's
monthly open submission platform for new media work, we invite you to submit
work for the December event.
The Digital Showcase series aims to provide a platform for artists to
present new works produced using digital tools. Selected works will be
showcased at the ICA Cinema on the 14th of December. The screening will be
punctuated by artist presentations and discussions with the audience.
Works should not exceed 10 minutes in length and must be sent on one of the
following formats: VHS, SVHS, miniDV (pal), Beta, BetaSP. Please do not send
showreels - we will only consider the first piece on the tape unless you
specify which piece you want us to view.
Deadline: 6pm Thursday 12th December 2002
further information: linar@ica.org.uk
Send work to:
Lina D. Russell
The Digital Showcase (december)