[artinfo] [UNXposed] felhivasok, osszefoglalva

UNXposed Moderator unxposed@azar.ms
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:09:23 +0200

*1*

Subject: [UNXposed] For students

EMERGEANDSEE is a video event which shows the best short student work.
We invite all students to enter their short films, videos and animations to
us,
before November 16th. You can download the submission form at our website
and
send it to us with your tape, or submit your film at the Curzon Soho box
office
on Shaftesbury Avenue, using the envelopes provided there. Chosen work will
be
shown at our next event, Dec 12th at the Curzon Soho.
EMERGEANDSEE enables students to see their work on a cinema screen in the
centre of london, as well as showing it to potential employers, gallery
owners,
and fellow students. We also actively promote your work after the event, by
sending our showreels to festivals for consideration, and putting videos on
the
website for anyone to watch. Your work may also be shown further afield, at
our
events in Germany and Hungary.
for submission form & info go to http://www.emergeandsee.org
for enquiries, please email mail@emergeandsee.org
Work should be submitted on VHS or DV tape. maximum of 4 submissions per
person. Entries must be no more than 10 minutes long, and be made entirely
by
students. FULL ENTRY CONDITIONS ON WEBSITE AND SUBMISSION ENVELOPE. Thanks!
ROBERT LAING
KATHRIN SCHOPS
HANA YAMAZAKI

*2*

Subject: [UNXposed] Web art
Deadline 3rd of December 01.

About minus20

e-2 invites submissions to minus20 - an open submission project for
web-based artworks. minus20 focuses upon works of powerful immediacy with a
fast download time and accordingly works must be less than 20k. e-2 invites
submissions from a wide a range of entrants, both those whose practice is
new media based and artists who wish to extend their practice to make a
digital work.

The works will be selected by Sacha Craddock (critic), Jon Thomson (of
Thomson and Craighead) and John Wyver (Illuminations), as well as e-2.
Selected works may well range from extremely simple, low-tech pieces to
those employing more advanced technology. These might include an HTML page,
JavaScript, Flash animation, sound files, text based work or simply a single
20k image. Work will be selected less for its technological innovation and
more for being engaging artworks

Submission details

How to enter

minus20 is open to any artist (or group of artists who regard themselves as
a single author) with the exception of full time students.
Work selected will be displayed on the e-2 website.
e-2 will pay a fee of =A3100 for each work selected.

minus20 will be launched at a major event at a gallery early in 2002.
minus20 will consider any file or set of files that is viewable via the
internet in version 4 browsers or above (netscape 4, internet explorer 4
etc). Please include details of additional plug-ins required for viewing
your work.

e-2 can only accept submissions by email, and will only accept attachments
of less than 20K for minus20.

To enter either use the submit button below or send an email to
minus20@e-2.org

www.e-2.org

****************************************************************************=
*
*3*

Subject: [UNXposed] immedia 2002
immedia 2002
the senses
digital and electronic art exhibition
submissions now being accepted
deadline december 15
seventh annual exhibition
february 8-17
opening february 8
ann arbor, michigan, usa
entity, ann arbor michigan's electronic artist coalition invites you to
submit works to immedia 2002, our annual exhibition of digital and
electronic art. initiated in 1996, immedia has involved hundreds of artists
and performers and has become an international event. works created with or
include, but are not limited to, installation, music, performance, dance,
video and animation, interactive graphics, flat work, and web design. small
grants are available.
entity is also seeking groups or individuals interested in performing at
the event, giving short lectures, presentations, or holding workshops on
digital arts related mediums. if you interested, please indicate this on
the submission form. read further for more information.

http://entity.ummu.umich.edu/immedia/

*4*