[artinfo] Fwd:Call for entries - NIC 2001- Art Gallery - Copenhagen.

Andrea Szekeres asz@c3.hu
Wed, 16 May 2001 16:03:54 +0200

--=====================_21495278==_.ALT

--=====================_21495278==_.ALT

From: Lars Gustav Midboe &lt;lars.midboe@electrohype.org&gt;<br>
Subject: Call for entries - NIC 2001- Art Gallery - Copenhagen.<br>
Call for entries - Nordic Interactive Conference 2001- Art Gallery -
Copenhagen.<br>
The organization Nordic Interactive will organize the Nordic Interactive
Conference 2001, in Copenhagen, October 31st - November 3rd 2001. This is
a combined Expo, Conference and Art exhibition. To ensure a high level of
artistic quality in the art exhibition the Nordic Interactive
Organization has initiated a co-operation with the Swedish organization
Electrohype. Electrohype is a nonprofit organization that advocates and
promotes computerbased art in Scandinavia.<br>
We are mainly interested in interactive artworks&nbsp; and installations,
but we are also looking for other innovative and interesting new media
artworks of different kinds.<br>
Sorry about the short notice. Please feel free to post this call on other
lists.<br>
For further details please visit this site.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Important
dates:<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Final
submission date may 23 2001.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Notification,
July 23 2001<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Exhibition
opening October 31st.<br>
nic2001@electrohype.org&nbsp;&nbsp;
-------------------------</font><br>
-- <br>
------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
Nordic Interactive&nbsp; Art Gallery Coordinators -
nic2001@electrohype.org<br>
&nbsp;Electrohype office +46 40 780 20&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
mobil/tel:+ 46 705&nbsp; 198817 <br>
Contacts &lt;lars.midboe@electrohype.org&gt; +
&lt;anna.kindvall@electrohype.org&gt;<br>