[artinfo] Urban Festival, Zagreb
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:38:11 +0100 (MET DST)
Call for Proposals - Urban Festival, Zagreb (Deadline September 1 -
Source: Urban Festival)
URBAN FESTIVAL 2002 - APPLICATION FORM
(to be returned by 1 September 2001!)
1. Write a 50-word summary of your proposed work. Make your summary as
clear and complete as possible. You may also send a more detailed
description of your proposed work.
2. All proposals must have a videotape, cued for max 15 minutes, of your
proposed work or past work. You may also send an audio cassette, slides,
photos, CD-ROMS, or floppy disks (PC-format). All web-based work must be
submitted on removable media!
3. Include a budget (i.e. space rental, equipment, tech personnel). If you
have other funding sources for your project please indicate this in your
4. You may also submit your resume, reviews of previous work, and any other
5. If you wish that you materials be returned to you, please include a
self-addressed, stamped envelope.
If you propose a workshop, please indicate desired duration and other
If you propose a presentation, please also indicate requirements, including
the number of performers and proposed means (including funding) of bringing
them to the event.
Please send your application forms to:
Amruseva 5 / I
HR - 10000 Zagreb
n / r Miroslav Jerkovic
For further information please contact:
tel / fax: ++ 385 1 48 10 921
mobile: Emina Visnic - ++ 385 91 54 24 674