[artinfo] hand off - call for entries

+ b2@c3.hu
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:09:33 +0200

--=====================_503513534==_.ALT

>  hand off is a non profit project to promote the work of independent
> female video artists.
>
>Our first video compilation will be produced in September 2002. Therefore
>we would like to get your entries. Videos of any categories and production
>dates are allowed. The deadline is on June 30, 2002
>
>__________________
>
>Who are we?
>
>We (Moira Zoitl / video artist, Margarthe Makovec / artist and mediator,
>Doris Psenicnik / mediator) are a group of female video artists and
>mediators from Austria, who want to initiate a broader reception of video
>works by female artists on an international level.
>
>What s the idea?
>
>- Twice a year we make an international call for entries.
>
>- From the submissions an international jury will make a selection.
>
>- With the selected videos we will produce a compilation tape and an added
>folder of the participating female artists. The compilation will go on
>tour and will be shown at various institutions.
>
>How does it work?
>
>The hand off main principle is to promote video work from hand to hand .
>That means, we use private contacts as well as institutional, to involve
>them in the distribution process.
>
>_____________
>
>PS: All of the submitted materials remain at the hand off videoarchiv. It
>is publicly accessible at < rotor > association for contemporary art,
>Belgiergasse 8 / I, 8020 Graz, Austria.
>
>For further informations please check our homepage
><http://handoff.mur.at>http://handoff.mur.at or contact us
><mailto:handoff@mur.at>handoff@mur.at
>
>_____________

--=====================_503513534==_.ALT

off</b> is a non profit project to promote the work of independent female
video artists.</font><br>
Our first video compilation will be produced in September 2002. Therefore
we would like to get your entries. Videos of any categories and
production dates are allowed. The deadline is on <b>June 30, 2002<br>
</b><br>
__________________<br>
</b><br>
Who are we?<br>
We (Moira Zoitl / video artist, Margarthe Makovec / artist and mediator,
Doris Psenicnik / mediator) are a group of female video artists and
mediators from Austria, who want to initiate a broader reception of video
works by female artists on an international level.<br>
What s the idea?<br>
entries.<br>
- From the submissions an international jury will make a selection.
- With the selected videos we will produce a compilation tape and an
added folder of the participating female artists. The compilation will go
on tour and will be shown at various institutions.<br>
How does it work?<br>
The <b>hand off </b>main principle is to promote video work from hand to
hand . That means, we use private contacts as well as institutional, to
involve them in the distribution process.<br>
</b><br>
PS: All of the submitted materials remain at the <b>hand off</b>
videoarchiv. It is publicly accessible at &lt; rotor &gt; association for
contemporary art, Belgiergasse 8 / I, 8020 Graz, Austria.<br>
For further informations please check our homepage