[artinfo] Opportunity for Artists: Call for Entries Aesthetica Art Prize

Műcsarnok mucsarnok at mucsarnok.hu
Tue Aug 3 16:19:18 CEST 2021

Painting I Drawing I Video I 3D I Installation I Photography I Mixed-Media I

 <https://ymlpsend6.net/8b8bahshjyakaewemmaaaqyhapaysumw/click.php>

Call for Entries
Opportunities for Artists

Call for Entries is open now for painting & drawing, photography and digital, 3D and sculpture, video, installation and performance.

The deadline for entries is 31 August.

The Prize is an annual showcase of some of the most exciting artists practicing today. It is a critically acclaimed event and has played a major role in developing artists’ careers over the past decade.

The Aesthetica Art Prize champions innovation across a range of media and offers practitioners to reach new audiences, collectors and curators.

The Main Prize is £5,000 and the Emerging Award is £1,000 – both awards also come with exhibition and publication in Aesthetica Magazine.

----

Twitter

The @AestheticaMag Art Prize is open for entries. They are looking for artists who are pushing the boundaries of contemporary art. Win £5,000, exhibition and publication. Submit today https://bit.ly/1d3PWRc <https://ymlpsend6.net/4a884hshbsalaewemmaxaqyhapaysumw/click.php>

----

Katherine Smira
Aesthetica Magazine

21 New Street