[artinfo] Digital Power: Activism, Advocacy and the Influence of Women Online

Juli Laczko laczkojuli at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:32:10 CEST 2020

Kedves Mindenki,

a tárgyban említett kiállítás egyik kontributoraként továbbítom Kathy
Rae Huffmann kurátor meghívását.

üdvözlettel,

Laczkó Juli

https://laczkojuli.net

'I am proud to announce that Digital Power: Activism, Advocacy and the
Influence of Women Online is (finally) online at:

*digital-power.siggraph.org*

This online exhibition has been in the works for more than a year, it is
pre-pandemic, inter-generational, cross-disciplinary, diverse. inclusive
and multiethnic. The works in the exhibition were juried by a wonderful
group of artists, curators, and educators. Each work had three jury

I do realize that once a collection of works such as this goes public,
we will become conscious that it is only the tip of the iceberg and that
there are so many more works by women which are not so visible.
Hopefully sharing more projects in this community will start to bring
them into our important discussions.

I wish you all a good time perusing the works in this collection. I
really have enjoyed getting to know many of the artists and thank them
for their patience during the preparation of the website. There will be
a Birds of a Feather discussion on 25 August (during the upcoming
SIGGRAPH conference) which is behind a paywall, but we will post a
recording of it to the exhibition website at a later date.

Warmly, Kathy'