[artinfo] Budapest Workshop on Philosophy of Technology 2019

Alexandra Karakas karakas.szandi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 14:55:21 CEST 2019

Dear All,

	I would like to call your attention to our Budapest Workshop
on Philosophy of Technology conference. Main topics of this year's
Workshop: Ethics of AI, Epistemology of Engineering, Metaphysics of
Artifacts, Fake News and Social Media. The Workshop provides
publication opportunity in a special issue of an open-access journal
indexed by WoS SSCI and Scopus.

Date of the workshop: 12-13 December 2019.

Deadline for abstract submission: 31 July 2019. 23:59 UTC.

Notification of acceptance/rejection: 31 August 2019. 23:59 UTC.

Venue: Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary

Details: http://budpt.eu/

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Alexandra Karakas