[artinfo] Research Values call for papers, transmediale 2018

Kristoffer Gansing kg at transmediale.de
Fri Oct 27 16:09:16 CEST 2017

For transmediale 2018, we are organizing our yearly research workshop
in close connection with the festival itself, as a cooperation with
Aarhus University and the Brandenburg Center for Media Studies - ZeM.
Under the title Research Values, the next workshop looks to reflect
on and extend the festival theme of "face value".

The workshop is open to PhD students and independent artists with
research practice. Deadline for abstracts is Nov 1st. Follow the link
below for the full details.

https://transmediale.de/content/research-values-call-for-papers

kind regards,
Kristoffer Gansing