[artinfo] [ Š ] IN RESIDENCY - ZK/U OPEN CALL

ZK/U Berlin info at zku-berlin.org
Wed Oct 4 22:35:18 CEST 2017

<http://mailchi.mp/7ff4b44f1604/in-residency-zku-open-call?e=c2eb8b786e>View
this email in your browser

Dear Sir or Madam,

We would like to inform you that the Center for
Art and Urbanistics (ZK/U) currently releases an
open call with the following deadline November
12th, 2017.

The programme is open to artists, scholars,
researchers and practitioners working in the
fields of urban research, geography,
anthropology, urbanism, architecture and the
humanities, interested to work interdisciplinary
in a creative environment. The application
guidelines can be found on our website or by
following this
<http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=eba6be659c&e=c2eb8b786e>link.

We believe there are people in your network that
could contribute as residents to our research,
interests and goals. We would be thankful if you
could forward this information to your partners
and colleagues with matching profiles and
practice, who might be interested in doing a
residency at ZK/U.

Kind regards,

The ZK/U team

-

Conceptual framework of the ZK/U Residency programme:

<http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=28a69ea98c&e=c2eb8b786e>http://www.zku-berlin.org/residency/

<http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=e8394a96da&e=c2eb8b786e>http://www.zku-berlin.org/concept/

Application Process:
<http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=e7e8266d4e&e=c2eb8b786e>http://www.zku-berlin.org/apply/

Deadline: November 12th, 2017

-

[Š] IN RESIDENCE - ZK/U BERLIN OPEN CALL

In the context of its art and research residency
programme, ZK/U offers a 'living & work' space
for artists, scholars and practitioners that
concern themselves with the phenomenon of 'the
city'. The programme is open to a range of
contemporary artistic positions that are
conceptual, interventionist and contextual. Work
at ZK/U is informed by theoretical and
practice-based critiques within the fields of
urban research, geography, anthropology,
urbanism, architecture and the humanities.
Residents are encouraged to involve themselves
with ZK/U's programme and to propose their own
formats. In the frame of this Open Call, ZK/U is
particularly interested in initiatives that
create spaces for encounter and exchange between
citizens from diverse backgrounds; formats that
question and reclaim urban infrastructure and
public space for the commons; practices that make
global complexities graspable in a local context;
and projects that imagine forms of local
belonging within post-migration societies.

KEYWORDS

NON-FORMAL & SELF-EDUCATION, URBAN PEDAGOGY,
URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE, PUBLIC SERVICES,
IMAGINATIVE ECONOMIES, GLOBALIZED
LOCALISM/LOCALIZED GLOBALISM, SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT,
MIGRATORY PROCESSES

Copyright © 2017 ZK/U - Zentrum für Kunst und
Urbanistik Berlin, All rights reserved.
Interest in residency program.

Our mailing address is:

ZK/U - Zentrum für Kunst und Urbanistik Berlin
Siemensstraße 27
Berlin 10551
Germany