[artinfo] My Europe, my rights: photo competition

Harry Moylan Harry.Moylan at esn.eu
Mon Apr 24 14:44:17 CEST 2017

My Europe, my rights: photo competition

The deadline is 30 June 2017.

The theme this year is 'My Europe, my rights'
What are our fundamental rights? Is it worth fighting for them? Do we
have to give up certain rights in order to keep others? Are some
rights only for a selected niche and not for everyone?

Four prizes are on offer, including photographic equipment worth up
to eu2000 and cultural trips to Brussels. The competition is open to
all amateur and professional photographers aged 18 and over living in
the EU.

Three of the winning photographs will be chosen by a jury composed of
professionals from the world of photography and members of the PES
Group. The fourth will be chosen via an online vote in September
2017. All four will be announced in late 2017 at a special award
ceremony in Brussels.

enter the competition here:
<http://pescor.eu/myeumyrights>http://pescor.eu/myeumyrights

If you have any questions, please contact:

Samy Benomran
<mailto:Samy.benomran at cor.europa.eu>Samy.benomran at cor.europa.eu

Katja Turck
<mailto:Katja.turck at cor.europa.eu>Katja.turck at cor.europa.eu

Kind regards,

Harry Moylan
European Service Network
Galerie Ravensteingalerij, 4 | 1000 Brussels | Belgium
<http://www.esn.eu/>www.esn.eu