[artinfo] Digital Bauhaus Summit on LUXURY COMMUNISM

seb olma sebolma at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 11 23:31:36 CET 2016

  I am part of a group organising a conference on Luxury Communism in
    Weimar, June 3 & 4. We're looking for submissions for lectures,
    workshops, and other formats on all aspects of this  topic. Deadline
    for submissions is next week (sorry for the short notice). Speakers so
    far include Mark Fisher, Evgeny Morozov, Sarah Sharma, Bruce Sterling,
    Vinay Gupta, Sascha Lobo and many others.

    We are looking especially for entries tackling the following topics:

    Cyberproles: Life in the Post-Automation Economy

    Exoskeletons: Smart vs. Sexy Urban Algorithms

    Teknokomrades: Scaling Luxury, Intelligence and Immortality

    Apart from a lively intellectual atmosphere, ample occasion for
    exchange with an international audience, and the charming surroundings
    of Weimar, we can also offer a modest honorarium.

    If you wish to participate, please submit your proposal (max 2,000
    characters) to ed.timmussuahuablatigid at ofni by no later than March 15,
    2016

    You will be notified by early April whether your submission has been
    accepted.

    [1]Find out more about Digital Bauhaus Summit 2016

    Best,

    Seb