[artinfo] Join the Oslo Flaneur Festival / Call for talks, artworks, paper abstracts

Zane Cerpina cerpina.zane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 10:45:36 CEST 2016

Join the Oslo Flaneur Festival

Exploring Oslo in the summer of 2016
June 23nd - 25th June
<https://osloff.com/>https://osloff.com/

The OSLO FLANEUR FESTIVAL is a three day
celebration of the flâneur - the stroller, the
explorer, the passionate wanderer, the timeless
image of the human on the move, the nomad, the
urban explorer, the wanderer, the new pilot of
humanity in a world in rapid change. O.F.F.
transforms the flaneur's walk into action based
urbanism. Together we explore not just the city,
but also human wanderlust, nature and culture.
The Flaneur lives inside all of us. We all
recognize the lone walker and the urban explorer.
The Flaneur is alone. S/he is the one who removes
oneself from the world while standing right in
the middle of its steaming heart. Alone - and
together with all other flaneurs. During O.F.F.
everyone in Oslo becomes a flaneur.

CALL FOR PROPOSALS:
We invite proposals for talks, lectures, paper
presentations, workshops/interactive sessions,
nomadic & geoaugmented technologies,
posters/exhibits, walks etc addressing the topic
of the flaneur:
// The Flaneur symposium is a unique opportunity
to present and discuss your work on the topic of
the flaneur. We aim Osloff to become an important
channel for exchange of information as well as
experiences between artists, researchers and
audience alike.

// The Flaneur Exhibition aims to portray the
flaneur from the most engaging perspective and by
any media necessary. We invite proposals
involving photo, video, text, interactive
technologies, sound etc.
// The Flaneur Journal will be a peer-reviewed
publication based on the best of the
contributions. We expect to publish the first
e-book fall 2016. Call for paper abstracts:
300-500 words.

Send your proposal to <mailto:osloflaneur at gmail.com>osloflaneur at gmail.com
Deadline: 1st of June

<https://osloff.com/>https://osloff.com/