[artinfo] Residency in Armenia

Lilit Stepanyan lilitste at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 00:01:45 CEST 2016

We are pleased to inform that the call for the Artists-in-Residence
Program of TAI 2016 has been opened.

We look forward to receiving the applications of the international
artists those who have enthusiasm for realizing their creative
projects in Yerevan capital of Armenia.
Duration of residency 1 weeks -4 months
Disciplines, work equipment and assistance
-Visual art, performance art, music, architecture, urban art,
literature, curatorial and cultural research, arts administration,
art management, cultural leadership, and interdisciplinary art.
-Basic tools and art supplies.
-Logistic support and assistance for artists' residency projects.

Accommodation
Private furnished room and shared kitchen in Yerevan.
Private or shared studio/room with hared kitchenette in Yerevan

Fees and support
Applicants are responsible for covering the residency fee that
includes the studio rent, utilities and administrative support. TAI
will provide letters for successful residents and support their
applications (with needed documents) for external grants to cover the
fee, travel, food, production and other costs.

No stipend or allowance for international artists for this period.
If an artist would like to have an exhibition during the residency,we
will support logistic fee according to the proposal.

Expectations towards the artist
  Field trip, artist talk, joint exhibition, open studio ,
presentation, discussions..etc.

Application information
You can send your Portfolio and project proposal (Max 700 word) to :
<mailto:tai.todayart at gmail.com>tai.todayart at gmail.com

We look forward to having artists form different parts of the world.