[artinfo] Invitation to the grand opening of Spatial Sound Institute at AQB

loky at aqb.hu loky at aqb.hu
Sun Oct 11 00:11:09 CEST 2015

Dear Friends,

After half a year of preparations, we are thrilled to announce the
opening of the Institute of Spatial Sound in Budapest.
A new global center for research and development in the field of spatial
sound and immersive sonic environments. 4DSOUND and Art Quarter Budapest
are developing a large-scale spatial sound studio, project space and
twenty residencies to support
artists, technologists and researchers in the field of spatial sound.

We will celebrate the inauguration of the new space with a two-day sound
exhibition on

FRIDAY 16TH AND SATURDAY 17TH OF OCTOBER, in collaboration with the CAFe
Contemporary Art Festival Budapest.

You are cordially invited to be present for the grand opening of the
Institute of Spatial Sound. If
you are able to attend please reply with your name, the names of your
guests, and the preferred
time you would be joining us from the programme attached below.

Due to limited capacity, entry is only guaranteed with a confirmation
email upon your request to
attend.

We are looking forward to seeing you.

Wolfgang Bartesch