[artinfo] CfP: Transeuropa Festival Belgrade

RBCM Network netzwerk at kulturmanager.net
Thu Jun 18 10:39:29 CEST 2015

TRANSEUROPA Festival Belgrade 2015 is looking for contributors:

Call For Participation

Are you an artist, activist, designer, performer, hacktivist, gamer,
thinker or collective who loves to share what you do or think? Do you
want to co-create an exciting transnationally sourced and organised
festival that combines politics with art and culture in Europe? Does
the idea of picking up the pieces in order to go beyond the fragments
of the current European political context excite you? Do you want to
become part of a growing community in Europe and beyond that believes
change only happens through joining our hands and minds?

The TEF15 programme is now open for your contribution. Before
applying, we encourage you
to <http://cultural-managers.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5754baa9712f5fe93669e2de2&id=a55ed99db2&e=642128933d>read
through the festival concept note here

We think mapping a 'path to beyond' can start with a focus on new
forms of politics and movements, on the commons, on migration and
mobility, and on alternative economies. Contributions on any of these
topics, taken broadly, are welcome. Formats can range from a workshop
to a theater performance, from a lecture to an urban game, a film, or
a visual art piece. Mixed formats are also encouraged. Our festival
is a political festival with a strong emphasis on creative,
disruptive and interdisciplinary methods.

More info on their website:
<http://cultural-managers.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=5754baa9712f5fe93669e2de2&id=d61a383d7f&e=642128933d>http://transeuropafestival.eu/