[artinfo] Aroundless - Call for artists - 15 June 2015

Stan Coenders stancoenders at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:46:40 CEST 2015

Aroundless - worldwide call for artists -
deadline 15 June: Challenge psychogeography,
frames, restrictions, borders. Intensive 5 week
residency at Meetinginzdonov. Aroundless attracts
artists and professionals  from various
disciplines and will present an exciting vision
through exhibitions in Europe

Aroundless - International art project -
MeetingInZdonov ::: Czech Republic - 5 July till

  Š to push our search towards, into and across
limits, frames and borders of our perceptions ...

Š 5 week intensive residency program for 30 young
artists (incl. last yr academy)

Š Coached by experienced artists

Š Seminar "New AiR for Artists and Coordinators"

Š Presentations in Europe

<http://www.stancoendersinitiatives.com/for-artists/about-aroundless/>http://www.stancoendersinitiatives.com/for-artists/about-aroundless/

--

stan coenders