[artinfo] VARC : Twelve Month Residency for a Visual Artist

e-artnow info at e-artnow.org
Wed Dec 16 14:57:52 CET 2015

ARC : Twelve Month Residency for a Visual Artist

Applications now open

Visual Arts in Rural Communities

varc.org.uk/residency/

Based in rural Northumberland, the VARC Artist in Residence package
includes a studio, flat, utilities, line rental and broadband,
exhibition costs, catalogue & promotional material produced plus fee
and materials budget.

The artist is required to produce work for a final exhibition and
undertake community projects.

Start dates in 2016 and 2017

Deadline for applications 8th January 2016

Applications are now welcomed for residencies October 2016 -
September 2017 and October 2017 - September 2018. The deadline for
applications is 8th January 2016.
<http://varc.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Residency-information-for-artists-121115.doc>Click
here to download our application document.
<http://varc.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Residency-information-for-artists-121115_word.docx>Click
here to download our application document in docx format.

  Contact
janet at varc.org.uk
Janet Ross
Phone: +447903 825 038