[artinfo] Open Call for Residencies

by way of Janos Sugar ober at emdash.org
Sat Apr 18 09:10:42 CEST 2015

Subject: Open Call for Residencies
From:    Rupert <info at rupert.lt>
Date:    Wed, March 25, 2015 1:57 pm
----

Open Call for Residencies:
July-December 2015
Deadline: 12 April

We are now accepting applications for Residencies
for the period: July-December 2015. The Program addresses local and
international artists, curators, researchers, academics and other creative
practitioners or cultural managers, offering them the opportunity to
develop individual projects while immersing themselves in the cultural
life of Vilnius. Run alongside Rupertâ*™s Alternative Education and
Exhibitions programs, it offers residents the opportunity to attend talks,
lectures and workshops and meet prominent curators, artists and thinkers
from around the world such as Claire Bishop, Sebastian Cichocki, MÃ¥rten
Spångberg, CA Conrad, Kasia Redzsiz, Miroslaw Balka, Valentina Desideri,
Nicolaus Schafhausen, Laure Prouvost and many more.

The Residency i
s free with a limited number of travel and production stipends offered to
some selected residents. It is located in the picturesque suburb of
Valakampiai next to a river beach and a forest, and is housed within a
newly-constructed building designed by award-winning Lithuanian architect
Audrius Ambrasas, operating as an arts incubator, alongside other creative
industries initiatives. For more information regarding our programs,
facilities, how to apply and more, see here
(http://www.rupert.lt/front-page/open-call-for-residencies-2015-july-february/)
. Deadline for applications is the 12th of April, 2015.
(http://www.rupert.lt/front-page/open-call-for-residencies-2015-july-february/)

** Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/rupertvilnius)
** Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/rupert_vilnius)
** Website (http://www.rupert.lt)