[artinfo] CFP CONNECTING CITIES: InVISIBLE and VISIBLE Cities 2015

Medialab-Prado Comunicación difusion at medialab-prado.es
Wed Sep 17 10:51:37 CEST 2014

CONNECTING CITIES: InVISIBLE and VISIBLE Cities 2015

Call For Proposals

European Urban Media Network for Connecting
Cities is a network of European institutions that
aims to foster the circulation of artistic and
cultural contents throughout European urban
screens and mediafacades.

Our today's modern cities are hybrid structures
in which technology is invisibly interweaved in
the perception layers of our everyday lives. With
the curatorial theme of InVISIBLE and VISIBLE
Cities we want to develop an awareness on the
changes which are hardly visible to the eyes and
are underlying our nowadays cities.

Please submit your project proposal until 31 October, 2014.

More information:
<http://medialab-prado.es/article/invisibleandvisiblecities2015>http://medialab-prado.es/article/invisibleandvisiblecities2015

<http://www.connectingcities.net>www.connectingcities.net

The Connecting Cities Network is initiated by
Public Art Lab Berlin in cooperation with 23
international partners in 21 cities:
Ars Electronica Futurelab Linz - Medialab-Prado
Madrid - FACT Liverpool - Foundation Bauhaus
Dessau
- Videospread Marseille - Marseille - Provence
2013 - iMAL Brussels - Riga 2014 - BIS (Body
Process Arts Association) Istanbul
- FACT Liverpool - m-cult Helsinki - Media
Architecture Institute Vienna - Museum of
Contemporary Art Zagreb - University
of Aarhus - MUTEK Montreal - Quartier des
spectacles Montreal - verve cultural Sao Paulo -
Federation Square Melbourne -
xm:lab Saarbrücken - Media Arts Lab Sapporo - The
Concourse Sydney - Etopia Centre for Art and
Technology Zaragoza - 403
International Art Centre Wuhan

Connecting Cities is supported by the Culture
Programme 2007-13 of the European Union.

--

Medialab-Prado
Calle Alameda, 15. 28014 Madrid

<mailto:difusion at medialab-prado.es>difusion at medialab-prado.es