[artinfo] disaster in Serbia

marica radojcic maricaumna at gmail.com
Mon May 26 05:57:06 CEST 2014

DEAR FRIENDS:

In Serbia we have flood disaster. Many people have lost their homes.
After the water, there will be left enormous number of dead domestic
animals, the mosquitoes and rats will occupy the terrains. We expect
epidemics of several diseases.

Survives need cloths, medical care, and financial support to
reconstruct what can be reconstructed, or to build new houses. Any
help is welcome. One way to contrubute is to send empty SMS to the
number: 1003 (from any Serbian provider). And to share this video:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySooZe1mYNU>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySooZe1mYNU

Worm regards and thanks for your mails of support

     MARICA RADOJCIC