[artinfo] CALL FOR FILMMAKERS - S-3D FILMWORKSHOP, 2-11 July 2014, Prague, CZ

Haruna Honcoop haruna.honcoop at ciant.cz
Wed Jun 4 19:06:11 CEST 2014

Dear film supporters, organizers and filmmakers,

please help us spread a call on your website and Facebook or newsletter
about TRANSISTOR STEREOSCOPIC 3D workshop which is supported by MEDIA
program and will take place in Prague 2-11 July. There are still
scholarships available until 10 June and deadline is on 15 June.

In exchange, we are offering to promote your activities.

See the detailed information:

Traditional stereoscopic filmmaking workshop Transistor 2014 is calling for
participants for the 10th edition. If you are interested in S-3D, don’t
hesitate to apply. The regular deadline is *15.6.2014*. But *extended
application deadline for early birds with the reduced fee is 5.6.2014 *and
*scholarship *application for new EU member states or filmmakers with
interesting projects in development until 10 June.

As usually, this year there will be two courses simultaneously: S-3D
documentary and S-3D fiction, both dedicated to the process of stereoscopic
filming from its very beginning (script, storyboard, technical background)
till its last phases (postproduction, distribution and sale strategy). One
of the specialties of Transistor is anyway its accent at hands-on
stereoscopic shooting. We invite the best European directors,
stereographers, DOPs and producers as Yves Pupulin (Binocle 3D), Matthias
Bollinger (HMS), Ludger Pfanz (BEYOND) or Jakub Ježek (Frame Store) to
provide the participants with the deep insight into the magical world of
third dimension.
This year we chose the theme of film stars – the stars of the silver
screen, therefore the educational shooting will happen at two legendary
venues connected with the golden era of movie making: Barrandov Film
Studios in Prague and in Karlovy Vary right during 49th International Film
Festival.

Feel invited not only to shoot at those two magical places, but even to
liberate the stars for jumping out of two dimensions of classic film frame,
from 2nd July till 11th of July.

Applications and more information at: http://transistor.ciant.cz/2014/ and
in the attached press release.
Please help us spread information about this workshop on your social
networks:

CALL FOR FILMMAKERS - Stereoscopic filmmaking workshop Transistor 2014 is
calling for participants for the 10. edition which will take place in
Prague and Karlovy Vary between 2.-11. July 2014. The regular deadline is
15.6.2014. But extended application deadline for early birds with the
reduced fee is 5.6.2014 and scholarships available until 10.6. APPLICATIONS
AVAILABLE HERE: http://transistor.ciant.cz/2014/apply/

Thank you so much for your help.

May you have any inquiries, please contact me.

Regards,

Haruna Honcoopová
Production
m: +420 777 07 40 60
e: haruna.honcoop at ciant.cz

CIANT - International Centre for Art and New Technologies
Ciant Interactive s.r.o.
Kubelikova 27
130 00 Prague 3
Czech Republic