[artinfo] Join us for the first #ClimateSchemers planning call

Yes Lab yeslab at asb.yeslab.org
Wed Dec 3 18:26:59 CET 2014

==============================
NEWS FROM THE YES LAB
==============================
Dear Friend,

Amazing. Two weeks ago we invited you to join us in a plan to help take the People's Climate March to the next level. The response has been incredible; you're clearly just as excited as we are to keep this going!

So let's get started, shall we? Please join us in a conference call in a couple of weeks. We'll sit down (virtually) with PCM organizers, and with people like yourself, to go over the plan. We'll introduce you to the Action Switchboard and talk about how it can help us build actions together. And we'll brainstorm some actual actions right then and there, too!

Go here to sign up for updates from #ClimateSchemers and to register for one of the calls, December 16 at 1pm ET or 17 at 8pm ET:yeslab.org/climateaction

Thanks for all you do.
Andy, Mike, and the rest of the Action Switchboard team

p.s. We stand with and deeply respect the important work happening around the country in support of #Ferguson. While our initial campaign for the Action Switchboard is focused on climate, if there are organizers reading this who want to use the Action Switchboard as a resource for developing ongoing, sustained creative actions for racial justice, please contact us and we can help you get started.

p.p.s. Please share this page (yeslab.org/climateaction) with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, email, phone, smoke signal, or other technology of your choice. And please enjoy our weird video!

Follow the Action Switchboard on Twitter (https://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=567&qid=1162691) and Facebook (https://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=570&qid=1162691)
​#ClimateSchemers - let's keep the momentum building! (twitter.com/hashtag/ClimateSchemers)
You received this email because you signed up to receive information
from The Yes Lab. or one of its partners. Learn more and connect by
visiting our web site YesLab.org and please join/like our
Facebook Page: https://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=564&qid=1162691

20 Cooper Sq. 5th Floor
New York, NY 10003
United States