[artinfo] Job Vacancy - Artistic Director at Künstlerhaus Stuttgart
Kaszás Tamás T.
kaszastamas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:36:02 CEST 2014
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthias Megyeri <matthias at matthiasmegyeri.net>
Date: 2014-04-15 14:51 GMT+02:00
Subject: Job Vacancy - Artistic Director at Künstlerhaus Stuttgart
Please do let curator friends of yours know about this really good job
vacancy at our Künstlerhaus Stuttgart...
Künstlerhaus Stuttgart: Job Vacancy
For the starting date of January 1st, 2015, Künstlerhaus Stuttgart is
seeking rotational a new
Since its founding in 1978, Künstlerhaus Stuttgart has developed into a
institution of regional and international significance. It is mainly
financed through the city of
Stuttgart. In addition to its exhibition and event program, Künstlerhaus
workshops and a studio program.
The Artistic Director is responsible for
- the development and implementation of an innovative programming concept,
- the overall scheduling and execution of exhibitions and events,
- the project funding including the acquisition of third-party funds,
- concepts for educational and community outreach programmes,
- the documentation of exhibitions and events as well as planning and
- press and public communications.
- knowledge of the actual contemporary art and current international art
- experience in programming, organizing and implementing art exhibitions
- distinct communicative and organizational competence
- proactive as well as team-minded and responsible personality
The position is for 3 years with possible renewal for another 2 years.
Compensation is paid
on a fee basis.
Interested applicants should attach cover letter, resume and a programming
concept to the
following address by 25th of April 2014 (postmark deadline):
Dr. Hannelore Paflik-Huber
Chairman of the Board
Reuchlinstraße 4b, 70178 Stuttgart
Email: vorstand at kuenstlerhaus.de
Please do not send CDs or DVDs. Applications will be kept in confidence.
More information about the Artinfo