[artinfo] AC Institute: Have an idea for a book?

e-artnow info at e-artnow.org
Fri Jul 5 22:55:11 CEST 2013

AC Institute: Have an idea for a book?

Now Accepting Book Submissions!

AC Books

artcurrents.org

submissions at artcurrents.org

Holly Crawford

AC Institute
547 W. 27th St. #210
10001
USA

AC Books is pleased to announce that we are now distributed by RAM
publications + distribution!

If you have an idea for a book, check out our website and send us an email.

The AC Institute is accepting submissions for academic manuscripts,
critical theory and innovative texts and essays or collections of
essays that investigate art and its many disciplines.

Since 2009 the AC Institute has been publishing catalogs and
experimental critiques and unique edited volumes. Through our
imprint, AC Books, we now have select titles distributed by R.A.M
publications + distribution.

The AC Institute's mission is to advance the understanding of the
arts through investigation, research and education. It is a lab and
forum for experimentation and critical discussion. We support and
develop projects that explore a performative exchange across visual,
sonic, verbal and experiential disciplines.

We encourage critical writing that challenges conventional
expectations of meaning and objectivity as well as the boundaries
between the rational and subjective.

The AC Institute is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization under the
leadership of artist/critic/curator and Director, Holly Crawford,
Ph.D. For more information visit
<http://www.artcurrents.org/>www.artcurrents.org