[artinfo] We need your support! Yes Men holiday gift ideas

Andy Bichlbaum andyb at theyesmen.org
Tue Dec 17 22:24:28 CET 2013

Dear Friend,

At the Yes Lab, we rely on our community. So we won’t sugar-coat it: we need your support… like now. (Donate here: http://asb.yeslab.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=4)

Here are some facts:
- We are about 20% of the way to our goal of $75,000.
- The campaign ends in 14 days, on Dec. 31.
- If everyone on our list gave $2, we’d reach our goal.
- The average donation so far has been $62.

Here are some gifts (to you, or to the Yes Men fan of your choice!) we're offering in return for support:
- For any $10/month or more recurring contribution, get special invitations to online conversations with the Yes Men.
- Give $100 or more and you'll get the above for 6 months, plus a signed copy of the New York Times Special Edition and an official (sort of) Presidential Letter of Appreciation.
- For $200 or more, you'll also get a signed copy of The Yes Men Fix the World.

Here are some good reasons to support the Yes Lab:
- Yes Lab actions can be extremely effective at exposing the evil of the world's top corporate villains.
- Compared to the wealthy entities we're up against, we do a lot of good with very little money.

We hope you'll consider making your contribution, offering a unique holiday gift to your favorite Yes Men fan, and emailing your friends and family.

Donate: http://asb.yeslab.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=4

Thanks so much for your support!

Andy Bichlbaum and Mike Bonanno
The Yes Men

P.S. Our Action Switchboard's coming soon! Also, check out the trailer for The Yes Men Are Revolting (out in 2014). For more on the Kindle Project, click here.

You received this email because you signed up to receive information from The Yes Lab. Learn more and connect by visiting our web site YesLab.org and please join/like our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/The-Yes-Men/96761506615