[artinfo] Fwd: Future of Media Art and Computer Entertainment in Nepal

Andreas Broeckmann broeckmann at leuphana.de
Mon Sep 10 22:02:40 CEST 2012

Betreff:	Future of Media Art and Computer Entertainment in
Nepal: Call for demos, art works, and workshops
Datum:	Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:08:34 +0900
Von:	Advances in Computer Entertainment <a at cutecenter.org>
Organisation:	ACE 2012

Exhibition and Workshop on Future of Media Art and Computer
Entertainment in Nepal

November 2nd and 3rd 2012, Kathmandu, Nepal

World Trade Center in Kathmandu. In cooperation with Advances in
Computer Entertainment (ACE) 2012 and Robotics Association of Nepal (RAN)

Call for art work / demo / workshop / short talk

The Special Interest Group on Art & Entertainment of Virtual Reality
Society of Japan are organizing an event to inspire the future of Media
Technologies in Nepal. This is an amazing opportunity to show your
cutting edge technology and to exchange to the people in Nepal.
Thousands of members of the audience including not only general public,
but school children including from outlying villages experience your works.

We also have cooperation of Robotics Association of Nepal (RAN). The
members of RAN are young enthusiastic people who are specially
interested in latest technologies including robotics, computers, media.
Through this exhibtion we hope you can inspire the future generation in
Nepal.

We call for demos, art works and workshops on art and entertainment
with technologies. More than thirty volunteer will help to exhibit
your work. We will publish a workshop abstract booklet.

Please submit your work from http://sigae.vrsj.org/fae/form/submit.php
and refer to http://sigae.vrsj.org/fae for details.