[artinfo] Residencies in Madrid for Curators _ Deadline extended!

Szalai Bori boriszalai at gmail.com
Mon May 28 10:42:03 CEST 2012

*Residencies in Madrid: Deadline extended till Thursday, May 31*

Due to multiple demands, we extend the deadline of our open call

The residencies consist of *tailor-made tours*, that are designed to meet
the emergent Spanish contemporary artists, that best match with specific
interests of eachof our guests. The residencies are located in *Madrid*,
but will include at least one travel to *Barcelona*.

The call addresses all cultural managers, curators, editors and
journalists from Europe with an interest in getting a firsthand impression
of the contemporary artistic and cultural scene of Spain.* *

This project seeks especially for *participants who do not yet have a
consolidated international career*, as one of the primary goals of
Curators’ Network is to gather art-professionals who are still not well
known in a larger European context.

The three residencies will be held during *August, September and October of
2012* and are organized by *Hablar en Arte* in collaboration and with the
support of *Matadero Madrid, AC/E* and *Institut Ramón Llull*. The call is
open till May 31.

For more information please visit
http://www.curators-network.eu/residencemad/