[artinfo] Basel 2012. Where is Hungarian contemporary art? Panel Discussion

adrien török adrien.torok at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:52:31 CEST 2012

Dear Friends,

You are cordially invited to the Panel Discussion.
Please come by – we look forward to seeing you!
See the attachments.

 Fanni Fazekas
www.innaf.it

BoH Art project present

Panel Discussion

Where is the Contemporary Hungarian Art?

Fish out of water?

THURSDAY | June 14, 2012 | 5.00pm - 6.30pm | Free entry

LOCATION | Safe Theater in Unternehmen Mitte GmbH, Basel (CH), Gerbergasse
30.

FURTHER INFO | Talk about Hungarian contemporary art, personal and
professional tributes, with brief debates.

BEFORE THE TALKS | some details from the video which was filmed in 2011

Title: The art fairs bridging the gap between the market and cultural
production.

Francesco Manacorda, Artissima Art Fair, director - Torino, Italy.

Jennifer Flay, - Fiac, director - Paris, France

Amanda Coulson, - VOLTA director untill 2011

Silvia Evangelisti - Bologna Art First director - Italy.

SPEAKERS |

Ani Molnár, The president of the Association of Hungarian

Contemporary Art Galleries, and owner of Molnár Ani Gallery

Attila Ledényi, Director, Art Market Budapest international art fair

Carl Kostyàl, Collector

Erika Deák, Gallery owner

Imre Balogh, Art Collector

Zsolt Bodoni, Artist

MODERATOR | Fanni Fazekas, BoH Art project manager. www.innaf.it

Best Fanni
--
*
BoH Art Project

**Fanni Fazekas
**Project Manager & Art Director*

fanni.bohart at gmail.com
www.innaf.it

Rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti è necessario, non stampare questa e-mail
IT    Questo messaggio puo' contenere informazioni di carattere riservato e
confidenziale.
Qualora non foste i destinatari, vi preghiamo di notificarcelo e di
provvedere ad eliminare il messaggio,
con gli eventuali allegati, senza trattenerne copia. Qualsivoglia utilizzo
non autorizzato del contenuto
di questo messaggio espone il responsabile alle conseguenze e sanzioni
previste dalla normativa vigente. Grazie.

EN    Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are
not the addressee indicated
in this message, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In
such case, you should destroy
this message, and notify me immediately. As you are aware e-mails sent via
the internet can be recreated
or manipulated by third parties. For this reason we do not send legally
binding declarations via the internet.
Thank you very much.