[artinfo] Gallery Kressling: Call for project proposals

e-artnow info at e-artnow.org
Sun Feb 12 17:01:50 CET 2012

Call for project proposals

Gallery Kressling

<http://www.gallerykressling.sk/news/>www.gallerykressling.sk/news/

info at gallerykressling.sk
Katarina Baranikova
Phone: +421948670707

Gallery Kressling
Ventúrska 18
811 01, Bratislava
Slovakia

Deadline: February 20, 2012.

Kressling Gallery offers the possibility of
having exhibition projects in its gallery space.

Priorities and selection criteria:
-Realization of the exhibition projects in the
field of contemporary visual art.
-Implementation of projects based on the internal
agreement between the gallery and the applicant -
choose only one of the possibilities: 1.)
financial support for the realization of the
project; or 2.) possibility of the donation of
one of the exposed artworks for Collection of
Gallery Kressling.
-Selection of exhibition projects depends on
internal criteria of Gallery Kressling - in
according to the focus of the gallery.

Conditions:
-Fill in: application form (you can download this
application form on our web page:
<http://www.gallerykressling.sk/news/>www.gallerykressling.sk/news/),
-Attach a portfolio,
-Author's/-s' CV; curator's /-s' CV,
-Duration of the exhibition: 30 - 45 days.

The deadline for submission of project proposals is - 20th of February 2012.
Send the completed application form to e-mail
address:
<mailto:info at gallerykressling.sk>info at gallerykressling.sk;
or our post address: Gallery Kressling, Ventúrska
18, 811 01, Bratislava.

For more information please contact: +421948 67
07 07,
<mailto:info at gallerykressling.sk>info at gallerykressling.sk.

Kressling Gallery was founded in June 2007 at
Gr‘ssling Street in the historical centre of
Bratislava. The past of this location inspired us
to use the original name of the former island
Kressling as the name of our gallery. Our aim is
to present and map current trends in contemporary
art in Slovakia and in Europe. Our philosophy is
to offer contemporary art to its contemporaries
because only current art can most successfully
comment on the period in which it is created and
we believe that contemporary spectators are able
to understand and to appreciate the art of their
own generation with the introduction and guidance
Kressling Gallery provides to all interested
spectators. Kressling Gallery enriches the Slovak
art market with its offer of the best
contemporary visual arts from Slovakia and from
Central Europe. Kressling Gallery is a commercial
gallery presenting visual arts in diverse media
of already established artists, and searching for
new talents in order to support the youngest
generation of artists. Our philosophy, our
pleasant environment and central location in the
city of Bratislava has made Kressling Gallery an
expanding meeting place for artists, experts,
collectors, students and even casual art buyers
who are attracted by the artworks on view. Any
work of art you choose in Kressling Gallery is an
investment in the cultural heritage of tomorrow.