[artinfo] cfp: LEA special issue on Education

czegledy czegledy at interlog.com
Mon Aug 6 14:06:33 CEST 2012

This is an invitation to request your contribution for the LEA
special issue on Education:
<http://www.leoalmanac.org/the-culture-of-digital-education-lea-call-for-papers/>http://www.leoalmanac.org/the-culture-of-digital-education-lea-call-for-papers/

The Education issue is planned to include essays and summaries of
past  education workshops. I am delighted that the long-time planning
of this issue reached a stage when the framework for the publication
is  achieved.

While the submission deadline is in January 2013,
I will highly appreciate it if you let me know your intent
re contribution by August 31, 2012.

If you have any questions - please do not hesitate to write

warm regards

nina