[artinfo] Rovas International Artists' Residency Kosice, Slovakia

Peter Cabocky peter at cabocky.net
Sat Apr 28 18:25:06 CEST 2012

Title: Rovás International Artists’ Residency

Location: Kosice, Slovakia

Duration of residency: 1 July – 1 September 2012

Deadline: 25 May 2012

The Rovás collective in Kosice, Slovakia is now accepting applications
for a ‘live, see and work’ international summer residency. We are
looking for visual artists, writers and musicians.

Please send us a short artist statement, an artist CV and 10 jpgs. For
digital media, a link to a website. For all other practitioners, please
enquire.

What we offer:

Accommodation, working space and organised trips to Tihany (Balaton
lake, Hungary)and Aita Medie (Romania). We also provide exhibition
possibility at the end of the residency.

Kosiceis a small but bustling Central European city which is the
European Capital of Culture in 2013. The city is three hours drive away
from Budapest.

Fee: € 550,-
For enquires please email to: rovasiar at gmail.com
web: www.rovart.com