[artinfo] OPENING LOOP/SCREEN FROM BARCELONA 2011

adrien török adrien.torok at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:00:29 CEST 2011

The ninth edition of *LOOP/Screen from Barcelona* is finally round the
corner. From the 11th until the 21st of May, a great number of exhibitions,
screenings, performances, conferences and workshops focusing on moving-image
art practices will take place in more than 150 venues of Barcelona.

Next Tuesday, *10th of May at 7pm the opening of the Festival will take
place at Arts Santa Mònica**, *where the exhibition *Experimental Station;
For a Performative Cinema*, curated by Pascale Cassagnau, will be shown.

In order to maintain the festival attuned with contemporary artistic
practices and discursive devices affecting moving image art, we have
generated new contents and formats that we invite you to check on our
website.

Looking forward to see you!
 ------------------------------
 [image: Youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/loopbarcelona>  [image:
Facebbok] <http://www.facebook.com/loopbarcelona>  [image:
Twitter]<http://twitter.com/LOOPvideoart>
[image: LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=2646183>
www.screen-barcelona.com

 According to the Spanish Law 15/1999 regarding personal data protection,
and Spanish Law 34/2002 regarding services of the society of information and
electronic commerce, you have the rights to access, correct, cancel and
oppose to your personal data in any moment through written comunication to
Screen Projects, c/Enric Granados 3, Barcelona 08007.

--
adrien török
www.crosstalk.hu