[artinfo] Fwd: symposium

Eross Istvan erosistvan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 07:54:55 CET 2011

Rudaki Artistic and Cultural foundation presents:

The First International Art Symposium"From Perspolis to Persian
Gulf"took place in Shiraz,Qeshm and Tehran from February 10 th  till
February 26th.

In this symposium we attempt to look at this  ancient land anew and
challenge the usual perceptions about it's seven thousand year old
civilization.

Artists from 6 countries join iranian artists who will travel together
along this route to turn what they see into form and colour creating a
tangible collaboration on canvas.

We hope that through this journey we will create an amicable and
global language through which we can introduce Iran's ancient heritage
to the world.

In this Artistic Event there are 9 Iranian artists:

Abdol Hamid Pazooki, Faraneh Jalali Zadeh, Daryoush Hosseini, Khosro
Khosravi, Shima Khashkhashi, Rahele Azimi Nejad, Karim Nasr, Reza
Hedayat, Hamid Reza Yaraghchi

And 9 foreign artists:

Stanislav Cerny (Slovakia),
Gyorgy Dolan (Slovakia),
Istvan Eross(Hungary),
Claudio Foradori (Italy),
Marc Meurisse (France),
PeterPollag (Slovakia),
Francoise Rohmer (France),
KristianSzabo(Slovakia),
Yana Trnka(Switzerland).

At the end of the symposium there will be an exhibition and open
discussion at Vahdat Hall in Tehran February 24th

.

 Erőss István
www.erossistvan.hu