[artinfo] Kuenstlerhaus Stuttgart is seeking for a new ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
ecsoka at mucsarnok.hu
Thu Mar 11 11:01:21 CET 2010
e-artnow presents: Kuenstlerhaus Stuttgart is seeking for a new ARTISTIC DIRECTORKuenstlerhaus Stuttgart is seeking for a new ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
ml at kuenstlerhaus.de
Phone: +49 711 617652
Fax: +49 711 613165
23. April 2010
For the starting date of January 1st, 2011, Kuenstlerhaus Stuttgart is seeking for a new ARTISTIC DIRECTOR.
Since its founding in 1978, Kuenstlerhaus Stuttgart has developed into a contemporary art institution of regional and international significance which is mainly financed through the city of Stuttgart. In addition to its exhibition and event program, Kuenstlerhaus hosts technical workshops and a studio program.
The Artistic Director accounts for:
- the development and implementation of an innovative programming concept
- the overall scheduling and execution of exhibitions and events
- the project funding including the acquisition of third-party funds
- concepts for educational and mediative programs
- the documentation of exhibitions and events as well as planning and realizing publications
- press and PR work
- knowledge of contemporary art and current international art discourses
- experience in programming, organizing and implementing art exhibitions and events
- distinct communicative and organizational competence
- proactive as well as team-minded and responsible personality
The duration of vacancy is limited to 2 years with the option of extending the contract for another 2 years. Allowance is paid on a fee basis.
Please send your application documents together with a programming concept to the following address by April 23rd, 2010 at the latest:
Dr. Hannelore Paflik-Huber
Reuchlinstrasse 4b, 70178 Stuttgart
Email: vorstand at kuenstlerhaus.de
Please refrain from posting CDs or DVDs. Application documents will be kept in confidence.
More information about the Artinfo