[artinfo] Shanghai World Exhibition

Franck Ancel thepassenger70 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:02:58 CET 2010

Dear Friends, Colleagues,

In 2005, I used Internet in a plane to talk/create an event in
relationship with the future World Exhibition in Shanghai. Now, I am
looking for a developer on iPhone to imagine a new radical event
while the opening of these universal planet's windows. Don't hesitate
to contact me directly if you speak french and be interested in this
project -- FA +33 676 470 610 ancelfranck at gmail.com

(*)
http://www.intelligentagent.com/archive/ia6_2_interactivecity_ancel_shanghai.pdf

Franck Ancel is Zerographer. Craftsman of his life for nearly forty
years, of which half has been spent on projects that can be definied
in 20 connections: 1989-2009 / invisible-visible /
architecture-environment / Kiesler-Polieri / neo-avant-garde /
space-time / technology-science / language-form / network-data /
history-memory / freedoom-love / screen-stage / sounds-colours /
lighthouse-satellite / desert-island / community-being /
body-mouvement / past-future / skin-soul / spirituality-poetic.