[artinfo] Live2011.com Grand Prix deadline extended to August 2 2010

Csóka Edina ecsoka at mucsarnok.hu
Tue Jul 13 11:39:24 CEST 2010

Live2011.com Grand Prix Digital Media Art Challenge

Turku 2011
Foundation

www.live2011.com/grandprix/ [1]

Contact
kristian.eppert at turku2011.fi [2]
Kristian Eppert
Phone:
0449074154
 Address
www.live2011.com/grandprix/ [3]
Turku 2011
Foundation
Läntinen Rantakatu 15
20100 Turku
Finland

 Info
Submission
Date until
August 2, 2010.

Due to the user peak on our servers just
before the deadline, we have decided to prolong the Live2011.com Grand Prix
submission date until August 2, 2010.

Please submit your work before that
date, and you will be participating in one of the biggest media art awards
of 2010.

Here are some examples of the work that is suitable for our
quite flexible categories:

* Open: Digital art installations, short films
- anything that can be demonstrated or accessed over the Internet, even if
the work itself is physical

* Participative media: The category focuses
on interaction between the viewer and the art work, possibly utilizing
technology in its presentation.

* Digital Turku 2011: Experimental,
alternative, creative and non-stereotypical audiovisual
interpretations of
cityspace, like Turku. The work does not have to be from or even involve
Turku, but should rather be something that brings art into the public
space.

* Culture 2.0: How to combine art and social media? Application,
viral artwork or perhaps a collaborative community art project on the
Internet?

* Artistic game: Creative games that rejuvenate the online game
genre with their functionality, interactivity or unique, novel approach.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.live2011.com/grandprix/
[2]