[artinfo] apexart: Soliciting Unsolicited Proposals

Csóka Edina ecsoka at mucsarnok.hu
Mon Jan 18 11:51:42 CET 2010

e-artnow presents: apexart: Soliciting Unsolicited Proposalsapexart: Soliciting Unsolicited Proposals

Unsolicited Proposal Program
291 Church Street
New York, NY 10013
Phone: 212-431-5270
Contact: info at apexart.org

www.apexart.org/unsolicited.htm

Proposals accepted ONLINE ONLY
from February 15 - March 15, 2010.

Soliciting Unsolicited Exhibition Proposals

Continuing our annual Unsolicited Proposal Program, we will accept 600-word, idea-based proposals for evaluation by an international panel of apexart associates (curators, artists, writers, philosophers). Submissions are reviewed independently, anonymously and without visual support material-they are evaluated solely on the strength of the idea. No mountain too high, no river too deep!

Previous curatorial experience is in no way required, and will not factor into the selection process.

The two proposals with the highest ratings will be presented at apexart in the 2010-11 season (September 2010 to July 2011). For those in or outside the field, this program is a unique opportunity to have a professionally mounted exhibition in New York City!

Applications are welcomed and encouraged from around the world. Visit www.apexart.org/unsolicited.htm for more info, guidelines, past winners, and to apply.