[artinfo] about th-rough.eu

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 8 12:09:54 CET 2010

http://www.th-rough.eu/

In the aftermath of financial collapse the European leading class is
devastating social life in order to save the banks and the Neoliberal
dogma. The public school model is destroyed, research is deprived of
resources and submitted to corporate blackmail. Social life is
impoverished. The Web is becoming the dispositive of exploitation of
cognitive precarious labor.
Social movements are spreading, they are to change daily life, to
organize solidarity and autonomy in the sphere of labour.

Movement is the social and erotic body of the General Intellect.

A process of autonomy and self-organization of the general intellect
is urgent.

A new precarious intelligentsia has to arise.

The coming European insurrection will be the insurrection of knowledge
and sensuousness, against the corporate dictatorship of ignorance and
the dark rule of sadness.

A process of autonomy and self-organization of the general intellect
is urgent. A new precarious intelligentsia has to arise. The coming
European insurrection will be the insurrection of knowledge and
sensuousness, against the corporate dictatorship of ignorance and the
dark rule of sadness.

Th-rough.eu was founded in 2009 as a transeuropean and multilingual
gallery of contemporary writers. Th-rough.eu is a mosaic-platform of
short fiction stories and short political and philosophical essays,
published in several languages and as audiofiles read by the authors.

If you would like to write for th-rough.eu, send an email with your
writing to editor at th-rough.eu

	* Selection
It might take some time to read your submission, so please be patient.
We will operate a qualitative selection, but we will also consider the
consistency of your writing with th-rough.eu's editorial line. Also,
please consider that th-rough..eu is not a magazine but a 'writers'
gallery': rather than publishing individual pieces of writing of a
high number of contributors, we prefer to publish continuously the
production of a few writers.

	* Language
We accept every language currently in use in Europe (that is, from
Arabic to Japanese). However, in order to facilitate our reading,
please attach a translation of your writing into English.

	* Length
We publish short texts. That is, no novels, please ;). However, it
wouldn't make any sense if we decided a strict words-limit for
submissions. We can only remind you that 'less is more'Š

	* Audio
All published texts have (or will have soon) their audio version, as
read by the author. The audio version is in the original language and,
possibly, in English. If you wish to submit a text to th-rough.eu,
don't send us an audio file until we have got back to you about the
actual piece of writing.  -

	* Topics
Th-rough.eu is looking for short pieces of narrative, political,
philosophical, artistic and cultural critique.

Exhibit with us

Th-rough.eu works closely with a number of individuals and
organizations producing collaborative projects in which artists and
writers work together. If you would like to participate in or propose
a project please email editor at th-rough.eu.

Publish us

All the material on Th-rough.eu is under a creative commons commercial
licence.
For further information and to ask for permissions, please contact
editor at th-rough.eu