[artinfo] FW: Optica 2010 ha comenzado / Optica 2010 has begun

Csejdy Réka rcsejdy at mucsarnok.hu
Mon Apr 26 12:26:36 CEST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Optica Festival [mailto:press at opticafestival.com]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 4:58 PM
To: info at opticafestival.com
Subject: Optica 2010 ha comenzado / Optica 2010 has begun

Dear friend,

We send this message to inform you that we've begun to work on Optica
Festival 2010. In order to more information, you can consult our updated
web-site: http://www.opticafestival.com.

Are you Optica? Take part with your work!

If you're inside the world of the videoart, it would be a pleasure for us
that you take part of our program. For that reason, we'd like to invite
you to make a proposal for Optica 2010.

A jury composed of people linked to the world of contemporary art will
select the best work within each section. These will be awarded the Optica
Prize 2010 for best videoart work.

You can send your work together with the submission form, until june 18th,
to:

Optica, International Festival of Videoart 2010
P.O. Box 529
33200 Gijón-Asturias
Spain

Any enquiry about how to take part of the Festival, deadlines, formats,
running time, themes,... must be sent at enquiries at opticafestival.com.

Best regards,

--
Optica Festival 2010