[artinfo] walking men
sj at c3.hu
Mon Apr 12 19:10:19 CEST 2010
1. Grab your camera. Any camera can be used for
this mission, but if possible please use the most
advanced equipment available.
2. Photographers are advised to take a picture in
day-light conditions to avoid blur and movement
(shooting at night requires a tripod).
3. Pre-set your camera to capture the largest image possible
4. Identify the 'walking man' in the pedestrian
traffic-light near you, position yourself in
front of the traffic light (please do not locate
yourself directly under the traffic light to
avoid optical distortion. Shooting against the
sun is also not recommended).
5. Zoom-in as close as possible on the figure
without causing a blurry side-effect (which can
be prevented in wider frames)
6. BE AWARE and careful of traffic!
7. Wait for the Walk / Green signal
8. Click! (a few times)
9. If possible take one more image of the red
stop-sign that follows, and Click a little more
10. Submit your Walking Men by following this
link to Upload Images, or by emailing:
info at walking-men.com HK Example
11. Don't forget to tell us about the location of
the image (City & Country), as well as you full
name and your contact information.
12. Help the community grow! Just forward this
link to anyone who could and would contribute.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Mucho Gracias, Merci Bouquet, Toda Raba and of-course THANK YOU!!!
Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
More information about the Artinfo