[artinfo] application: Japan Media Arts Festival

by way of Janos Sugar newsletter at flashartonline.com
Fri Sep 4 14:25:20 CEST 2009

We would like to announce that we are very excited to have diverse
works  rushing in with many entries from all over the world since
16th July and the application deadline is approaching for the 13th
Japan Media Arts Festival: on 25th September 2009.
We seek and await dynamic creative works that are opening up a new
era from all over the world.
Japan Media Arts Festival defined "media arts" not only as arts using
digital representations and technologies but also as entertainment
genres including animation, manga and games, and has been
contributing to the improvement of media arts from Japan by
recognizing excellence works and by providing an opportunity for
artists to present their works since 1997.
Please visit the official website and refer the detailed information
for the application as follows;

<http://plaza.bunka.go.jp/english/festival/2009/entry/submission.php>http://plaza.bunka.go.jp/english/festival/2009/entry/submission.php

The 13th Japan Media Arts Festival
Application period. 16th July-25th September 2009
Divisions. Art / Entertainment / Animation / Manga
Award-winning Works Exhibition. 3rd-14th February 2010 at The
National Art Center, Tokyo.