[artinfo] CALL FOR APPLICATION

Ece Pazarbasi epazarbasi at c-u-m-a.org
Tue Jul 7 14:11:43 CEST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would appreciate if you could submit info on our multi-disciplinary
project taking place in Turkey on your website and in your
newsletter. You will find more information on the project down below
and image in the attachment.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Kindest regards,
Ece Pazarbasi

CALL FOR APPLICATION

Meeting Point: BŸyŸkhŸsun 13-19 August 2009

Meeting Point: BŸyŸkhŸsun is the second time the Meeting Point
project comes alive. Following the concept of ÔrecyclingÕ, a
playground of creativity on art, design, performance and local
cuisine will be generated through workshops that will be led by Anita
Bacic (AUS), Ateiler BomDesign (NL), Body-Process Arts Association
(TR) and local initiators (GŸlpõnar, BŸyŸkhŸsun TR); accompanied by a
festival program that will add a new flavour to the life in the village.

In a village overlooking the Aegean Sea where the breeze blowing
through the vast olive orchards of Turkey and from the Greek island
of Lesvos meet; we will be looking into the inherent ability of the
villagers in recycling anything available in their vicinity, and with
that inspiration, make objects of creativity with contemporary
interventions.

Registrations will be handled on a first-come first-serve basis. The
final date for applications is August 1st, 2009.

For more information visit www.c-u-m-a.org

*Meeting Point is a project of ¬cÿu'mãa* Contemporary Utopia Management.