[artinfo] Opinionated Statements

Konrad Becker konrad at t0.or.at
Fri Aug 28 15:31:08 CEST 2009

THESIS: Art is dead, truly dead, and activism hasn't moved in a while
and is starting to smell funny.

Seriously. The fun is OVER.

This is a WORKING PROPOSITION of an upcoming 10 September conference,
"Critical Strategies in Art and Media: Perspectives of New Cultural
Practices," and we want your explicit opinions. Not just conclusions
you'd defend to the death but suspicions, fears, observations,
datapoints, diatribes, provocations, and just about anything else --
in video. Anything goes. Clips will be played during the event and
incorporated into the video documentary to be released later in the
year.

You know you want to, and now you have no excuse not to: no res is
too low, no tools too poor, and no video clip can run longer than two
minutes. A mere two minutes of your time...

Send us a link to where we can download it to
"office[[at]]world-information.org" not later than Monday September 7.

http://world-information.org/wii/critical_strategies/en