[artinfo] EGOART PRIZE 2007

Csóka Edina ecsoka at mucsarnok.hu
Fri Nov 7 10:19:48 CET 2008

e-artnow presents: EGOART PRIZE 2007

     Call for entries
      EGOART PRIZE 2007

      Contact: Viktor Freso
      prize at egoart.sk

      www.egoart.sk

      Deadline 28.12.2007

The art prize EGOART, first awarded in 2003, was created as a natural alternative to other fine art awards in the European region. The main aim of the prize is to assess contemporary art projects and works of art without any restrictive formal or thematic criteria. We especially welcome works of art which reach out from the contemporary art "mainstream".
The winner, chosen by a five-member jury, will win a solo exhibition in Kressling Gallery in Bratislava. The exhibition will be accompanied by an international presentation and press material publications.
The prize is open to any artist, individual or legal entity; the art group Egoart itself does not apply for the art prize. Due to the transparent and non-restrictive application rules more then 300 artists apply for the prize annually. We would hereby like to thank them for their trust and express our pride that we have been creating an art prize with high credit and broad interest of artistic public since 2003.