[artinfo] Fwd: In Memoriam: Nan Hoover

stephen kovats kovats at transmediale.de
Thu Jun 12 11:04:19 CEST 2008

Dear all,

one of the great pioneers of video and electronic art Nan Hoover
passed away Monday in Berlin. Montevideo/TBA (Amsterdam) has set up a
'condolences site' for anybody to leave a personal message:

Nan Hoover in Memoriam

Condoleance book: http://www.condoleance.nl/registers/register_10254.html

Best regards,

Stephen