[artinfo] New Media Art in Croatia

Klaudio Stefancic kstefancic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 08:52:22 CEST 2008

Klaudio Stefancic: New Media - New Networks

http://www.galerijagalzenica.info/english.html

- Anti-war Campaign, Zamir, Arkzin

- Multimedial Institute, Net-Club Mama

- Cathedral, Media Scape

- UMAS - Department of Visual Communication Design, International
Festival of New Film

- Strategies and Tactics

my text 'new media new networks' is about  new media art and culture
in croatia from the late 1980's till 2005. the text is written last
year and it was meant to be published in a reader dedicated to
history of croatian art from 1940's to the 1990's and aimed to
international audience. it was one of the reasons why i've decided to
use a sociocentric approach in attempt to represent this period of
media art in croatia and to combine it with the art theory of
modernism and avantgarde. on the basis of my research i also made a
small homonymous exhibtion in galzenica gallery in zagreb/velika
gorica this year.

greetings

klaudio

www.galerijagalzenica.info