[artinfo] IN YOUTUBE: PART OF Pärnu XIII International Film &Video Festivals jury decided to give out 3 equal grand prix!

elenitadelperu at netscape.net elenitadelperu at netscape.net
Tue Jan 15 03:40:23 CET 2008

Pärnu XIII International Film &Video Festivals jury decided to give out
3 equal grand prix!

Best Estonian AV piece - Minna Hint "IN or OUT"
Best Foreign AV piece - Teresa Buskova  (Chech) "Wedding Rituals"
Best AV action piece - Elena Tejada-Herrera (Peru/U.S.A.) "Performance
Collection"

I would personally like to thank all artists for participation. I will
collect and translate all the texts in the press about the festival and
send you a copy. If you have any requests or questions, please feel
free to contact me.

best wishes,

Ville Karel Viirelaid
Pärnu XIII Filmi- ja Videofestival curator

YOU CAN WATCH SOME OF THOSE VIDEOS AT:

www.youtube.com/videodestamujer